t Rothschild Wishek + Sands LLP, our attorneys enjoy a deep, long-standing commitment to the Sacramento community and nearby areas in Northern California. Through contributing legal services at no cost, providing time and direct financial support to charitable and civic organizations, and sharing our expertise by presenting educational seminars to the legal community, members of the firm remain actively involved in community service.
Continuing Community Support
Through direct financial support and contributions of time by firm attorneys, the firm has supported the following public and private organizations:
- KVIE Public Television
- Loaves and Fishes, a homeless shelter offering meals, housing, and educational programs for children and adults
- Legal Services of Northern California
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice: Michael Rothschild has served as president of this statewide organization. Clyde M. Blackmon and Shannon V. Baker have served on the board.
- Tahoe Rim Trail Association
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- Citizenship and Law-Related Education Center
Our attorneys’ experience and expertise are recognized both within and outside the legal community. Many of our attorneys have presented formal courses and continuing education seminars to attorneys at statewide workshops and international conferences. Beyond the legal profession, our lawyers have taught continuing education courses to groups ranging from public school teachers to law enforcement detectives seeking specialty certification. Our audiences have included: